We are passionate about making a difference and are committed to increasing business productivity. Our commitment to helping as many people as possible achieve their potential is rewarding and we believe in personalised, effective workplace tutoring that makes a difference.
Edvance Directors Peter Robieson & Ruth O’Keefe had a dream to grow a business in adult literacy learning in the workplace. They knew there was a need and their dream has been achieved.
Our team of tutors are all trained teachers with many years of teaching and life experience. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience in adult teaching, facilitation, corporate training, teaching and development of core skills, digital literacy, communication, literacy, numeracy and leadership.
Edvance has many years experience working with businesses large and small, with very satisfying results for both the businesses and the individual employees on the programme.
Edvance@Work - our client newsletter
Click on the links below to see what we have been up to and yes we have been busy!
- Edvance is linking with the Tauranga Chamber of Commerce for events in April and August.
- NZQA gives Edvance the top rating for Educational Performance.
- Did you know that workplace training can lead to the completion of NCEA?
- An interesting report by NZCER (National Council for Educational Research) about what makes Language, Literacy and Numeracy sustainable in the workplace.
- EastPack Ltd - Te Puke, Edgecumbe and Opotiki - a case study.
- Short course offerings.
- New staff at Edvance and more!
- Our 2012 clients.
- Soft skills in the workplace.
- Quality Management in the workplace.
- Higher Education predictions.
- Are your 2013 training plans in place?
- And more!
- Congratulations to Acma Industries.
- PowerPoint tips.
- A changing workforce.
- NZQA is coming to Edvance and you are invited to lunch.